Review Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports) by Nintendo

Monday 23 July 2012

Review Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports) by Nintendo

Thursday, 21 June 2012

The Beginner's Guide
I'm going to aim this review at people who have never really played video games before or who have only had a passing interest, as I think there may be quite a lot of you who are considering, or actively trying your best in, purchasing a Wii. If you are a more experienced gamer, you may find another review more helpful.

Basically you take the Wii home, get it...
versus
As a 24 year old hardcore gamer...
The Wii console is simply not for me. No doubt it is fun and I can see why so many people like it, but I would say if like me you're aged between 16-30 and tend to play single-player or online multiplayer, avoid the Wii. For me there simply aren't enough games out or coming soon that appeal. Once the novelty wore off it's hardly been used.

HOWEVER, if you have...
Published on 18 Aug 2007 by O. Milliga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Nintendo Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.