Review Nintendo 3DS Coral Pink Console Bundle with Nintendogs and Cats - Golden Retriever

Monday 23 July 2012

Review Nintendo 3DS Coral Pink Console Bundle with Nintendogs and Cats - Golden Retriever

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Finally, a pink 3DS!
When the 3DS was initially released in just teal and black, I knew a pink one would eventually follow. As soon as I saw this available for pre-order, I just had to get it. It arrived today, box in perfect condition and contents stunning. The 3DS itself is a lovely shade of metallic coral/baby pink. As usual with a 3DS, it has a 3D slider so you can opt to view the top...

versus
Pink 3DS
I was undecided between getting a red or pink 3DS for my 7-year old daughter, but decided on pink after recent price drop by Amazon. Ordered on Friday 23rd Dec, and arrived on Sat 24th morning! This was with the free delivery service, so i must have been lucky with delivery schedules. Anyway, my daughter was v. pleased with pink 3DS and with dogs and cats game...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Nintendo Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.